Redeployment – Auction & Negotiated Sales
A collaborative model bundling superior asset and market intelligence with fulfillment services and the oversight of industry professionals ensure comprehensive solutions that exceeded expectations. Over the past 18 years I have personally managed the redeployment or sale of over 100 million dollars’ worth of machinery and equipment for GE Energy / Power and GE Capital, Corporate Lending. The majority were general CNC machining and those used in the manufacture of gas and steam turbines, automotive and plastics.
A client may engage Casey Mulqueen and his contractors as exclusive sales agents (single agency) to sell various assets at private tender, sealed bid or auction.
- Field inspections including asset verification and tagging
- Condition and technical evaluations and opinions of resale value
- Logistical services including removal, transport and storage
- Internal / External Redeployment
- Target markets and identify a disposition strategy
- Manage inspections, negotiate, close sales
- Data management and reporting
What a client has to say...
We have been one of Casey’s clients for over 10 years relying on him almost exclusively to manage the valuation and sale of our surplus machine tools. Casey has never disappointed us — great market insight, creativity and absolute integrity.”
Manager Product Distribution, Fortune 100 Original Equipment Manufacturer