About Casey Mulqueen
Casey Mulqueen has twenty three (23+) plus years of traditional asset management and sales related experience – origination through disposition, eighteen years (18) as a USPAP accredited appraiser. Whether GE Capital, an asset based lender and lessor, or GE Energy/Power, a Fortune 100 manufacturer, required an appraisal, appraisal review or advisory service, i.e. process implementation or total accountability for end of term or the redeployment or disposition (sale) of surplus, Casey’s ability to develop accurate and credible values together with his knowledge of, and years of, hands on experience managing the secondary market, has resulted in timely completion of projects that exceeded expectations.
Superior asset intelligence with firsthand knowledge of recent sales/market trends together with global relationships assure credible values and maximum recovery.
Education includes an Associate’s degree in Business, Continuing at Fairfield University, USPAP Certification and all necessary credits necessary to retain designations.
Completed continuing education including but not limited to:
- USPAP 15 Hour Feb 2002 again (Oct 2015) refresh 7 Hour (Jun 2017)
- MTSCONF MTS Multidisciplinary Cost Approach Seminar
- ME 201 Introduction to Machinery and Equipment Valuation
- ME 202 Machinery and Equipment Valuation Methodology
- ME 203 Advanced Topics and Case Studies
- ME 204 Machinery and Equipment Valuation – Advanced Topics and Report Writing
- AR 201 & 204 Appraisal Review and Management